Module 2- Non verbal communication – June 2nd
Course Full. Check back soon for new dates
This module takes an in depth look at non verbal communication and how this area influences the way in which we communicate with others. We will discuss body language and facial expressions, as well as the meaning of gestures. A heavy emphasis has been placed on context sensitivity and also the autistic experience. There are 6 sessions in this module.
Course commences June 2nd with each class time as follows:
- Wednesday: 2nd June at 4.10pm
- Wednesday: 9th June at 4.10pm
- Wednesday: 16th June at 4.10pm
- Wednesday: 23rd June at 4.10pm
- Wednesday: 30th of June at 4.10pm
- Wednesday: 7th of July at 4.10pm
You will receive an email the day after each class, with a link to view a recording of the previous days class. All class content will remain available for 4 weeks following the final class on June 30th, after which access to the classes will no longer be available.