Module 1- Conversation Skills 1 – June 2nd
Course Full. Check back soon for new dates
This modules delves into the art of conversation. It looks at the structure of conversations, how to start them, engage effectively and finish when required. Special attention is paid to context sensitivity as well as being cognisant of the autistic experience. There are 6 sessions in this module.
Course commences June 2nd with each class time as follows:
- Wednesday: 2nd June at 3.30pm
- Wednesday: 9th June at 3.30pm
- Wednesday: 16th June at 3.30pm
- Wednesday: 23rd June at 3.30pm
- Wednesday: 30th of June at 3.30pm
- Wednesday: 7th of July at 3.30pm
You will receive an email the day after each class, with a link to view a recording of the previous days class. All class content will remain available for 4 weeks following the final class on June 30th, after which access to the classes will no longer be available.