The monthly Domiciliary Care Allowance (DCA) payment for a child with autism is no longer payable once the child reaches the age of 16. On reaching the age of 16 the child is entitled to apply for a Disabilty Allowance payment. Disabilty Allowance is a means-tested payment for people with a specified disability aged between 16 and under 66.
1. The person must be substantially restricted in undertaking suitable employment arising from medical assessment or examination of the person’s disability.
2. Be aged between 16 and under the age of 66
3. Be habitually resident in the state.
4. Satisfy a means test if required.
For more information on the Disability Allowance: Click Here
For all the latest news & information sign up to our newsletter
1. Re-thinking Stress: Starts 27th September, 2022 Dates: Tuesday 27/09/22, Tuesday 04/10/22,Read more
Click on photo to expand and view: The National Learning Network are running an informationRead more
We are thrilled to welcome best selling author, autism expert and Netflix Love on theRead more
VIEW ALL POSTS